Which Richard Marston?
Information about the Richard Marston based in south-west London, England.
Age UK, Sutton Connecting People Classes. Facilitating the teaching of IT to retired members of the community by young children.
Downlands Trust Trustee with particular responsibility for IT and social media.
FleetPrices.co.uk IT consultancy, IT support, Social Media.
InitialSite Web site design, implementation and support, IT support, IT consultancy.
STEM Ambassador ‘Working to achieve a world-leading education for all young people in science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM)’.
Sutton Libraries IT for over 50’s. Teaching. Monthly IT drop-in session.
Worcester Park CoderDojo Joint founder, Chair and mentor for children’s programming club.
Worcester Park Info Community web site and associated Social Media.
Cheam Charter Fair Organiser/manager, web site, Social Media, publicity.
River Thames Boat Project Boat crew, web site maintenance, IT consultancy, Social Media.
Sutton Council. Liberal Democrat Councillor for the Worcester Park ward of the London Borough of Sutton from May 2014 until May 2018.
- IT Management. Able to manage all sides of IT services including technical, financial, staffing and strategic aspects.
- Staff development. Staff appraisal, objective setting, review against objectives.
- IT development and support. Many years experience in roles including programming, networks, servers, databases, end user support, end user training, website development and Social Media.
- IT service delivery. Managing multiple teams to deliver IT development and support services to agreed/contracted service levels.
- Training. Communicate varied IT concepts at all levels from first-time computer users upwards using terminology appropriate to the audience.
- Communication. Experienced at building working relationships with staff and customers up to Board level.
- Service improvement. Understand and assess IT use, strategy and services and recommend changes to improve effectiveness and reduce costs.
- Research. Proactive assessment of IT industry trends and familiarisation with innovative products.
- Skills transfer. Successful use of management and technical skills in the delivery of business and community projects outside of core IT background.