Which Richard Marston?
Information about the Richard Marston based in south-west London, England.
Sutton Council. Elected as a Liberal Democrat Councillor in the May 2014 elections in the Worcester Park ward of the London Borough of Sutton. More information is available on the Cllr Richard Marston Blog.
Age UK, Sutton. Connecting People Classes. Facilitating the teaching of IT to retired members of the community by young children.
Cheam Charter Fair. Organiser/manager, web site, Social Media, publicity.
FleetPrices.co.uk. Social Media, IT consultancy, IT support, Business Community Networking.
InitialSite. Web site design, implementation and support, IT support, IT consultancy.
River Thames Boat Project. Boat crew, web site maintenance, IT consultancy, Social Media.
Sutton Central Library. IT for over 50’s. Teaching.
Worcester Park Info. Community web site and associated Social Media.
Venturer Photography. Boat crew; Social Media.
- IT Management. Able to manage all sides of IT services including technical, financial, staffing and strategic aspects.
- Staff development. Staff appraisal, objective setting, review against objectives.
- IT development and support. Many years experience in roles including programming, networks, servers, databases, end user support, end user training, website development and Social Media.
- IT service delivery. Managing multiple teams to deliver IT development and support services to agreed/contracted service levels.
- Training. Communicate varied IT concepts at all levels from first-time computer users upwards using terminology appropriate to the audience.
- Communication. Experienced at building working relationships with staff and customers up to Board level.
- Service improvement. Understand and assess IT use, strategy and services and recommend changes to improve effectiveness and reduce costs.
- Research. Proactive assessment of IT industry trends and familiarisation with innovative products.
- Skills transfer. Successful use of management and technical skills in the delivery of business and community projects outside of core IT background.